- Best practices, live feedback, and Q&A on how to build your website and hone in on your perfect coaching offer.
- A deep dive on the best ways to stay in sync with your athletes, parents, and other coaches.
Recently, the team and I have been reviewing our expansive archive of content to take stock of where we are and where we’re going at the ConnectedCoach Academy.
During this project, I stumbled upon this awesome video of a coaching business audit I conducted for a few CoachNow members in 2020.
It’s an “oldie but a goodie”, but I think the lessons are timeless and valuable.
You’ve heard me say it before but it bears repeating: given the events of the last few years, your digital presence is more important than ever.
At the ConnectedCoach Academy, we regularly highlight the importance of “location freedom”, aka the ability to coach your athletes and run your business from anywhere.
I feel so fortunate that, even in the throes of the pandemic, CoachNow enabled so many coaches to continue coaching and deliver massive value, even when it wasn’t possible to meet in person.
And, in this video I share some of the lessons I’ve learned from working in ConnectedCoaching for 10+ years.
I know the video is a bit long, but I promise you will find nuggets of gold throughout. Whether you’re someone who’s just getting started with remote coaching, or looking to expand your remote coaching business, there will be something here for you to gain..
Here’s a quick summary of the topics I covered:
- Keys to Marketing your coaching offer, including the why, what, and how of digital coaching
- Live Website and Social Media Audits (CSW Golf & Score 59)
- The most successful coaching business models I’ve seen over the years and how you can replicate them for your business
- Staying in sync with key players and keeping athletes, parents and other coaches in the loop without wasting time
- Mechanics of billing and payment automation
- Q&A of the common questions I’ve heard over the years.
I’ll close this post with a bit of a tease… the team and I have been hard at work on the final touches for an incredibly exciting new development for you.
I’m not exaggerating when I say that there is something big coming, and I can’t wait to share it with you.
You’ll want to keep an eye on your inbox in the coming weeks… More info coming soon!