In today’s world of information overload, catching the attention of new clients can be a tricky task. The coaching landscape is rapidly changing, and it’s more important than ever to stay ahead of the curve and stand out from the crowd.
How do you do that? One way is with the “Hook → Story → Offer” framework that I’ve spoken to in past blogs. (“Hook, Story, Offer”: What it is and Why You Should Care as a Coach, 3 Tips For Crafting an Irresistible Coaching Offer,)
Reframing your marketing really isn’t that difficult… I’ve found that the hardest part of the process is simply becoming aware and getting started.
So, during the December 2021 ConnectedCoach Blueprint, I kickstarted this process with some of the coaches in attendance. I conducted thorough audits on all of their touch points – from their website to their offer and their social media.
Today, I wanted to share 3 of these audits with the hope that the lessons here will help you convert more leads and grow your business as quickly as possible.
Check out the video Above👊 I know it’s a bit long, but I promise it’ll be worth it.
- Griffiths Golf Academy
- The Clubroom Coaching
- Tahoe Laser and Performance Therapy
While not everything in the video will be directly applicable to you, I encourage you to put yourself in the shoes of the past members I audited, e.g:
- What do you think I would say about your website on a call like this?
- Are you making similar mistakes? Do you see similar opportunities?
- Do you have a clear, bold and enticing call-to-action that resonates with your ideal customers?
- How can you improve the clarity of your offer and make your sale a no-brainer?
- How can you tweak your website copy and/or imagery to better target your ideal customer?
Enjoy this content? Send this link to your coaching friends so they can subscribe as well.
Here’s to dialing in your messaging, finding your ideal customer, and growing your coaching business into the stratosphere!